In Person and Online Voice Over Classes
Whether you’re an experienced voice over actor looking to hone your craft or a beginner who’s ready to start booking jobs, I’m here to teach you the ins and outs of the industry. My private voice over coaching sessions will improve every facet of the way you use your voice. My almost 30 years of hands-on experience in the industry will help you understand your true potential and become audition ready.
I can help you practice for your demo, work on audition material, and even coach you once you get a gig. I’ll figure out what learning style works best for you so that you have fun as you go.
Private coaching sessions can be in person in my Los Angeles home studio, over the phone or online via Zoom or Skype. You will always work with me as your coach, never an assistant or substitute!
Please note that all coaching sessions have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
Private Voice Over Coaching Packages:
- Voice over skills builder – 6 Weeks
For beginners: Discover basic styles of voice over and how to use your voice effectively. Understand what a hiring agent is looking for and what you need to have prepared to be considered for your first job. As your voice coach, I’ll help you lay the foundation to explore this exciting work.For voice over actors:Fine-tune your craft with the goal of booking more jobs. Hone in on a particular aspect (or two) of your voice over career. Receive expert guidance, training and support from a personal mentor.
What you’ll get:
- 6 one-hour private coaching sessions (once a week for 6 weeks).
- Access to the Internet Voice Coach Library for 3months.
- Up to 4 (5-15 minute) laser-coaching calls. These are perfect for audition review and/or script practice.
- Voice over success builder – 12 Weeks
For beginners: Build the necessary skills to help you create a winning voice over demo. Succeeding in voice over has everything to do with momentum. These weekly coaching sessions will keep you on track and take your skills to the next level in a way that occasional classes won’t.For voice over actors: Not booking much? Fine-tune your skills and stay “in the zone” with regular coaching sessions designed to bring your auditions up to the highest competitive level. Get insider tips, secrets, and support from a coach who has been working regularly in the voice over industry for more than 25 years.
What you’ll get:
- 12 one-hour private coaching sessions (once a week for 12 weeks)
- A one-hour voice assessment (or an additional private session)
- Leads on voice over opportunities for qualified applicants
- Access to the entire Internet Voice Coach Library for 12 months
- Up to 10 (15-minute) laser coaching calls
- 250+ script library at your fingertips (the actual scripts, not a transcription.)
- Downloadable checklists & tip sheets
- Discount on group coaching calls (as available)
- Save $100 on the creation of your personal VO demo (in San Francisco)
- 10% discount on your next coaching program
- A la carte:
Single one-hour private coaching sessions are also available